1) NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red from NARS Cosmetics
It’s back! Last year, NARS released limited edition Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Mysterious Red. It basically flew off the shelves, but I was lucky enough to snag one of the last ones from the Fillmore location in SF. It is the perfect crimson red matte lipstick that doesn’t dry out your lips and is long lasting.
2) Healthy Habits: How to Make Yourself Drink More Water from Lauren Conrad
I’m pretty bad at making sure I’ve had enough water during the day. Might have to try some of Conrad’s suggestions!
3) Winter Chicken & Kale Salad from I Will Not Eat Oysters
Found this recipe this week and I am excited to try it! I love kale and this seems like a great, hearty dinner salad. Barley sounds good – I think it would also be great with quinoa.
4) Adorable (& free) Printable 2015 Calendar from Oh The Lovely Things
Download this simple and adorably designed calendar to hang up at work or at home. Free to download, each month is designed to print at 4.5″ x 7″. As the creator mentions, these are best printed out on heavier paper.
5) Arm (+Core) Workout with Hand Weights from Nicole of Pumps & Iron
I just started adding this quick 15 minute workout to my gym routine and it is tough! Designed by Nicole, a personal trainer and so much more in Boston, MA I’m hoping paired with some cardio, this will help tone me up.
What were your favorite findings from this week? Let me know in the comments below!